Vitchelo Sling Backpack Walkthrough





This bag is amazing for outdoor use! It kept my drinks cool, and my phone safe from getting wet. We took it out in the snow packed with a bunch of random items to see how it would hold up and it did great!

In this video we show how to use the bag, and what you can fit inside of it. We fit a wallet in the outer zippered compartment, there isn't much more that can fit in there.

The inside of the bag was more spacious and was able to hold; workout gloves and a lot more as seen in the video. Nothing inside of the bag became wet from outdoor use and the bag held well across my chest. It's super easy to adjust and felt natural on my back or chest. I like the size - since I am a smaller person - it fits me well. The zippers are easy to open, yet sturdy and seem like they can take some serious splash resistance.

It doesn't expand much, but it holds a lot. Inside there are 2 small pouches and a keychain attached to a clip away on the bag. I was able to but a plastic zippered pouch inside and keep my id and such secured while I caused trouble in the snow.

Check it out here;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y3Y1JJC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Pregnancy Test Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review