2 in 1 Salt & Pepper by PGH review!!






I received this Salt and Pepper by PGH the other day to test it out. I really enjoyed using it and I plan to buy another one for a good friend as a gift. It's a really awesome 2 in 1 grinder (not separable) and it works better than my current one.

I tested it from the Coarsest grit to the finest. I was honestly impressed with how fine it was able to grind. My number one complaint is usually that I find salt to still be chunky, and this did not do that at all. I got what I wanted with no issue and I was really happy.

The caps are a bit loose fitting, but you really shouldn't be juggling this, so they should not fall off. The only this I do not like about this grinder, is that you cannot separate them. Fortunately the sleekness and weightlessness of this ginder made my experience so good that I didn't care if they could come apart or not. This also prevents my husband and children from losing one end of it (which happens often here). 

If you're looking for an elegant, lightweight, portable salt & pepper grinder, without sacrificing quality, this is the product for you.

You can get it here at;

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA3TGTE9891HQIO&field-keywords=pepper+grinder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Pregnancy Test Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review